Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So What Are You Waiting For?

I was a preemie at birth and have lived with respiratory issues all my life.
The doctors have recently discovered I have an extra ring in my airway.
Probably there since birth. The ring has caused tissue to scar my right airway closed.
Not good. From what they can tell the lung is getting blood flow but just sitting there
deflated. The doctors are going to try and open up the airway and see if the lung will re-inflate.
(Where is that can of fix-a-flat when you need it)
If so... great... then they can go in and take that extra ring out.
If not... I'm a one lung wonder.

Next issue I have is no job yet on the island.
But I can't be applying for jobs and doing interviews just yet until
we get the lung stuff out of the way. I want it done and over with already.
Stephanie has been doing an amazing job pulling up so much IT work
there its incredible.

What to do with all our stuff?
We have been massively purging stuff we don't need.
Our kiddos have way too many toys that they don't even play with.
I have way too many computer parts-is-parts in my collection.

If we can purge down to fit everything in to one pod or something similar
that just might work. Taking the car over... $900-$1000 to ship the car over
in a shipping container if we decide to do that.

More drama than you can shake a stick at... soon to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment