Friday, July 20, 2012

Nut House

The house purge has been going slow and steady.
Of course all the beds sold right away.
Anything we owned with the Ikea brand name on it went first.
Its like a camp out at home right now.  hahahaha.

The kids rooms are almost completely empty as we
have gone thru clothes etc.  The things they are keeping
have gone into a few box's, clothes into Space Bags.
(Sucked the air out)  Helps even more if you walk on the top of
the bag to smash it down more while taking the air out.

We still have bookcases, dressers, lawn mower, lawn tools,
bikes.  I need to box/purge more of my IT stuff this weekend.
Gotta figure out how to get my Lionel trains packed and ready to ship.
If I'm keeping anything from my youth to take over, its my trains.
Time is flying and running out fast before my flight out.


Going thru new hire paperwork.
I need to snap a nice head shot pic for new hire announcements.
I need a TB test to start working.
County health department in MI offers them on Mon & Tue's for
a lot less than the doctors office does.

CT scan and final MI doctor checkup next Friday. 
Geeeesh.

We put an all call out at the University for a place to
stay for a few weeks while I'm working and looking
for a place for the family.   I now have a room
at a professors home while I search for a permanent
place to live.  Nothing beats a home stay to absorb everything
that's going on locally.   I just have to figure out the bus
lines to get to/from work.  I'll have to switch
bus lines one time from where I'll be staying.

More updates as we can squeeze them in...
Thanks for checking in with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment