Monday, July 30, 2012

Countdown

Time is ticking down fast.

We spent Sunday with my dad and Stephanie's dad at dinner.
It was great catching up and spending time together.   It may be a long time
before we get together again.   Will always be in contact via the phone, etc.
Jenn L at the Ann Arbor Outback is awesome.   We have come to know her
and her family for long time.    Hope to see you and yours on a beach soon Jenn.

Hauled off carloads of old books, disks, cds, papers to the
recycle bins this weekend.   I had to drive to the other bins last night
as our usual ones were overflowing.  

Found more Sony 8 videos of the kids I had not
converted to DVD yet.    That's going on now while I type.
I have all their video tapes converted to dvd then ripped to AVI. 
Backed up in the cloud via BackBlaze.  
Ever since the one flood we had that trashed tons of pictures,
I'm in scan and preserve mode.

HR is doing interviews today for my job.   Last day is tomorrow Tue.
Need to compose my So Long, and Thanks for all the fish email to everyone.
Party later this afternoon.     Final day tomorrow to turn in keys etc.

More purging and packing things up.
Stephanie might run another yard sale after I leave to see if she can
get the remaining things outta here.   Whatever is left I think will have a date
with one of the various donation trucks that will come to your home and carry off
your stuff. 

Thank you so much everyone for your help and support with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment